We are announcing Salt Lake City DevOps Days: June 14th & 15th 2016 at Church and State. This conference It will be a two day event with conference talks in the morning, openspaces each afternoon and an evening social gathering. Tickets are available immediately for $99 for the first 100 people to register.
DevOps is “a cross-disciplinary community of practice dedicated to the study of building, evolving and operating rapidly-changing resilient systems at scale.” — Jez Humble of Chef.
You can contribute to SLC DevOps Days one of the following ways:
- Propose a session for the conference talks: Your talk will be a 45 minute session where you can speak about the next big things happening in world of DevOps. For a detailed description, please see our call for proposals.
- Propose a lightning talk: If you have a strong DevOps related message that you really want to share with the DevOps world, we encourage you to send us a proposal for an Ignite presentation. Ignite presentations are 5 minute talks with 20 slides which auto-advance. The only rule is don’t pitch products.
- Register and show up: One of the success factors of previous devopsdays is the openspace-format: it fosters the sharing of ideas and insights in good old fashioned, non-technical way by just talking to each other. Last time it even got people who would normally never talk, into the conversation.
- Sponsor the event: Registration fees only cover part of the budget. Therefore we actively seek sponsors to make this event happen. In return we hope to make it valuable for you to sponsor Salt Lake City DevOps Days.
- Volunteer: We’re expecting 300 people to show up to this event. At this time, we’re asking that you volunteer to help make this event a success. We’re going to need Event Assistant, Floater, Guide, Registration Assistant and Ushers. You’ll be the envy of your team and will get some free swag for your time.
- Tweet, Post and e-mail: Help us get the word out by emailing everyone on your team. Share our website, https://slcdevopsdays.org, Tweet about it using the hash tag #slcdevopsdays and post this to your friends on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/slcdevopsdays.
Early bird tickets are available immediately for $99 until April 15th, 2016. Hurry, only 100 are made available at this price. Once they’re gone, tickets are $149.
Please feel free to give us feedback by contacting the organizers.